Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jump Paper Pack


Here's the paper pack for Jump. There are 11 papers, the one not shown in preview was going to be tossed but I chose to leave it in. They are similar to the Run papers but I did something different with a few pages.

Again, these are hosted on Savefile. Not sure if 4shared is over their issues yet and don't have the time today to deal with it.

My son is doing the alphas for me since he's got more free time than I do today. Right now he's checking out what I have in my stash so he doesn't do something the same. But he's thinking on using the patterns I made last night for the papers.

Here's the paper pack.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 11:40pm] - 16 Jun [NY 01:40am, UK 06:40am, OZ 04:40pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great jump papers!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for these great add ons

Kyrsten said...

Thanks so much!! I love all this ABC stuff!!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for these great papers!