Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Add-Ons to Digitreats ABC Kits

I was requested to do my "signature" items in the Digitreats ABC color palettes for Run, Skip and Jump. These items will only be available until the Z's are complete (but the Digitreat CT is on K, so you have some time!).

Please respect the copyrights of both myself and those of the great designers at Digitreats. Send your friends to our blogs, not to our 4shared accounts. I am not affiliated with Digitreats but they have extended the permission to use the color palettes to make add-ons only.

Here are your goodies. I suggest right clicking on the preview and selecting "open in new tab/window" so you don't leave my blog until you grabbed all the sets you came for. Not everything is shown in the previews. Enjoy!!



18 comments:

Jody said...

These are perfect! I have been collecting this wonderful kit and hope to make some outstanding albums for my grandchildren. These kits will are a super addition.

Love the viewmaster reel frames! Can always use lots of frames with these kits.

Thanks again

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for your great add-on to the digitreat sets. These look wonderful and should be really fun to use.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

These are FAB!! I was looking for these "view finder" frames just the other day. WOW!! I gotta go play!

THANK YOU

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

Great elements! Thank you much, they are so very apreciated.

Hugs,
Jonni

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. These will be fun to use!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks much for the Digi Treats goodies. I have lots of your stuff so I will look tonight or in the morning and if I have the Spring has Sprung I will email you

Jennifer B said...

THANKS THANKS THANKS!

Sharon Kay said...

Thanks so much for these add ons!

kaffp said...

Thank you so much these are great

Elizabeth said...

thank you, these are a really nice compliment to the digitreats set!

Kyrsten said...

Thanks so much - I am trying to get EVERYTHING in these kits - These are a really great addition!!

Thank!!

Dawn said...

These are so cute - thank you!!!

katsk said...

Thank you!

Christelle said...

Thank you for sharing so selflessly!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Don't know how I missed these the first time round!! Thanks for leaving the links active.
A very BIG thank you for sharing all these gorgeous add-ons!!
An awesome kit just got even better.

nancypinct said...

These are very cool! Thank you for this very nice gift!

cinmcw said...

Thank you soooo much for sharing these! Awesome, to say the least! :)

Chris said...

Thanks so much for all the cool add-on freebies!