Saturday, June 14, 2008

Run Add-Ons (Yeah I made more stuff)

Jump and Skip will follow over the next couple days.

Apparently I'm not the only one having problems with 4shared today. They've been doing all of these changes and with it being Father's Day weekend, I'm sure there are tons of uploads. Maybe we all broke the site?! Anyway, I am using SaveFile for these. Oh, hey, did you notice you can now leave a comment on 4shared while waiting? I guess some of us that were complaining got our point across!!


Run Alphas 1 [bad link]



Run Alphas 2 [bad link]



Run Paper Pack

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great run papers and alphas!

ta'dahnna said...

these are adorable

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing! TY so much. Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

Vicky said...

Love Run alphas and papers. Many thanks for sharing them.

net said...

thankyou for sharing these great alphas:)

Sue said...

TYVM for more addons - these are so cute

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jody said...

YES, exactly what I am looking for! Thanks a million. Look forward to seeing what you do with the Jump and Skip - especially Jump. (I love the color in Jump)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Fabulous add on's to Pam's kit! Thanks so much :)

Pattycakes said...

Love, love, love these!! Thank you! :)

geordimom said...

thankyou so much for all the goodies

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thank you so much for this great run addition. I can't wait to download the rest of the great stuff.

Elizabeth said...

thanks for the alphas! Yes, I have been leaving comments on 4shared again, and yes, I am one of those people that wrote them. I lost a few downloads because I didn't realize they stopped if you clicked something to leave a comment. Glad they stopped that!

Sharon Kay said...

I like these papers...thank you very much

Carole N. said...

Thank you so much for all your wonderful new items for the ABC kits.
I love what you have designed and shared with us.
Big Hugs!

harleygirl said...

thanks so much for the papers and the alpha