Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Urban Rainbow Kit


Not all of the elements are shown. This is about 10% of what's available. I created layered slides in both white and a tan color. I thought the tan looked better with some papers and then the white with others. The tan is shown in the preview. What's included are a handful of butterflies, tons of flowers, some flat ribbons, some curlies, shoelace bows, see-thru filetabs, tags and of course the slides.


There are 20 papers in all, only 10 shown in the preview, an 11th is in the elements preview. Grungey solids, funky and masculine styles make up this paper pack. You'll find several themes you can create with this kit. Zip Papers 1 has all of the solid grungey papers in it, so if you can't download all, at least grab that one.

Alpha sets will follow Wednesday night.

Here are all of your links:

Urban Rainbow Elements 1 19 megs
Urban Rainbow Elements 2 12 megs
Urban Rainbow Papers 1 45 megs
Urban Rainbow Papers 2 42 megs
Urban Rainbow Papers 3 55 megs

When you are done doing that, read this about those microbeads they put in a lot of beauty products. I love my loofah even more now. And I'm also going to start taking a much closer look at what I buy and what will happen to it when I'm done.

Here's a LO I did with this kit:

6 comments:

Suzi said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit :) I'm always needing "guy" stuff and this certainly fits the bill! Love the colors.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm]).

Angela said...

your new kit looks fabulous

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I can't wait to get started with your new kit and make quick pages! I have a fundraiser tomorrow afternoon and morning and then church on Sunday so will be getting to it next week for sure! I love all the details of this mega kit you have made. What a wonderful freebie to give away! Very generous of you!

Michelza said...

thank you... they are great and something different to work with

MarthaElaine said...

This is a terrific kit! You do beautiful work.