Saturday, June 21, 2008

Urban Rainbow Tools


I was asked for the color swatch for this kit. For all those interested, here it is. I have both an image file and an ASE color palette file for Adobe products. I may start adding it to my files, I know I did on occasion in the past. This time I'll make sure if I do include it, I'll include the Adobe version as well. I am not going to distribute the brushes or templates I used however. The brushes I used I either made or they are CU and belong to someone else.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 02:20am, NY 04:20am, UK 09:20am, OZ 07:20pm]).

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm! I want to make some qps hopefully this week!