Friday, September 26, 2008

Time to Scrap


Time not blogsurfing has been spent scrapping - the whole purpose of this blog! All of the details and items used are listed with this post in my gallery at Raks (direct link in right sidebar).

Take the time to surf the gallery at Raks, those ladies are so talented and inspiring.

Also, you have to keep an eye on Bunchie's blog. She's made some absolutely, more than fantastic, have to have quick pages from my templates and Cocoa And Cream kit. I am so flattered at the work she did on these. I think she's posting them first week in October over 4 days. She has 8 quick pages total. I'm so happy to have been able to contribute to such beautiful pages she has assembled. Tammy has found the perfect presentation for them. Don't forget to grab the other items she has. Her pawprints in the mud paper was a hoot (or woof rather)!!

1 comment:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Thanks for the compliments! I looked at 4shared this am and they are already downloading the quick pages I made and have yet to post on my blog. LOL I guess they really love the kit as much as I do! Thanks again for such beautiful designs in the kit!