Thursday, August 20, 2009

Facelifts and Facebook

In the right sidebar you'll notice I added a new box for Facebook. I recently added a Fan Page since this is a trend in keeping in touch with designers. Just another thing for me to update... weeeee! That's fine, as I get more settled into the new home and organized on my laptop, things will be running at top notch before we know it.

Also, I'm going to take one of my newer kits and revamp the sites. I will most likely offer new buttons, however, if you want to keep using the old fan button, feel free.

I might not be the post-a-holic like I had been in the past, but in time you'll all see what I have been up to with goodies in tow.

I'd like to also take this moment to remind you that you should go and choose a new password for things and start changing them. It's good to do this once in a while, especially if recently you had scumware on your computer. Also....

BACK UP YOUR FILES! Come on gals, DVD's aren't that pricey anymore. For those precious saves, keep a working copy and one to archive. If you have a detached garage or a relatives house, I suggest keeping a copy hidden there in case something unfortunate should happen. This is also a good place to keep that disc of images of everything you own for insurance purposes, snap a pic of that serial number too.

The weekend is upon us. Our annual fair is in town. Summer is starting it's wind down (unless you are down under, then you are greatly anticipating warmer weather). So get out and enjoy it like I plan to - and take those pix for some more scrapping fun.

No comments: