Monday, April 01, 2013

REISSUED: Assignment Designs

This download link goes to a folder that contains some old design assignments for different forums I belonged to.  The graphics are of different quality, such as DPI, dimensions, etc., so keep that in mind when you are creating your projects, I can't guarantee that they'll turn out well on a 12" square layout when printed.  Some are also from another skill level in my design experience.  Feel free to change it up to meet your needs.

The item above has some smaller sized graphics and is titled A01 Freebie.
This item above also has smaller dimensions and is titled Assignment 01.

Above is an ad challenge I participated in. I didn't create a preview but the items coordinate to the inspiration pic above.  Again, the items are smaller.


No comments: