I have started reissuing all of my files. Now that all of them are located, reorganized, and 4shared has changed some of their rules, I can share them with you again. I want to thank you for the emails and being patient. I have some followers that have been there from the beginning (2005) and some that have gone online and did a little work here cleaning up my links when life took me away from scrapbooking.
Now I have some questions for all of you:
1. Do you want me to continue to design?
2. Do you only use other's creations or do you make your own, or both?
3. If I continue to design, should I do kits or just do papers? What do you use most?
4. Should I make more templates?
5. How often do you use extracted elements that are lifelike? Love them?